Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I logged out my icloud id on my phone and then logged back

Customer Question

Hi, I logged out my icloud id on my phone and then logged back in 5 minutes later, most of my photos are gone--the phone was backed up, how do I restore them?
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: i am using an iphone
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing i just want my photos back
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Go into Settings then iCloud then Photos

Next to iCloud Photo library, it should see a green tab. If you do not see the green tab, please press the tab so that you see the green. If there is already a green tab showing then move to the next step. Hold down the power button and home button together until you see the Apple icon and after you see the icon, release the buttons and the phone will restart. After the restart, check for your photos again.

If the steps above do not work, please reply back and let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I am checking back up on your about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.