Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking
81238384

The Google Sheets that I have designed have disappeared. Can

Customer Question

Hello! The Google Sheets that I have designed have disappeared. Can you help me?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: MacBook Air
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: This morning, I had problems with Signup Genius and they had me do the following: Your web browser should retrieve the newest copy of a web page available from a web site automatically, but sometimes that doesn’t happen. If you clear your browser’s cache, and then return to a web page, you can be sure you are viewing the most up to date version of the page.Please go to SignUpGenius.com and log out.To clear your cache in Safari:Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen.
In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab.
Click the button Remove All Website Data….
Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.Close Safari, and reopen. Return to SignUpGenius.com and log in. You should now see all your sign ups under the “Created” tab.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. That is all I need to know. Thanks - Joan
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 8 months ago.

Hello! I am Justin. Let me look over your question.

Can you log into the Google account you created them in on the web?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Justin!This morning, I had a problem with SignUp Genius and was directed to do the following (which caused my google sheets to disappear): Your web browser should retrieve the newest copy of a web page available from a web site automatically, but sometimes that doesn’t happen. If you clear your browser’s cache, and then return to a web page, you can be sure you are viewing the most up to date version of the page.Please go to SignUpGenius.com and log out.To clear your cache in Safari:Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen.
Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.Close Safari, and reopen. Return to SignUpGenius.com and log in. You should now see all your sign ups under the “Created” tab.I’ll be happy to answer any additional questions, so please let me know if you need further assistance.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Have logged in
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are you there???
I am here.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Justin!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I can log into google sheets, but I cannot get into my sheets...I can only view google sheets that are owned by others
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Do you have any information for me??