Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I am in the middle of a photo book and all of a sudden I

Customer Question
received a box that says...
I am in the middle of a photo book and all of a sudden I received a box that says 'closing the library'. This has been going on for 2 hours. Now I am concerned the book I have worked on for many hours will be lost. How do I get rid of that box?
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: El Capitan
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I phoned apple and got a voice recording . I gave my serial no. and they said I don't have 24/7 coverage. then I went to get support.apple.com
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
11/8/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you still have the message box on the screen after this time then you will need to force-close the app and start it up again.

There is a chance that your photo book work may still be remembered after you restart the app.

If this happens frequently then you will need to run a repair on your photo library.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Computer Engineer