Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I'm trying to order from amazon and can't get my email

Customer Question

I'm trying to order from amazon and can't get my email adress ************* squared away with an old amazon acountJA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?Customer: Imac 5 yearsJA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?Customer: Just this morning with an order I was trying to makeJA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?Customer: I don't know my password ***** this old account either
Category: Mac
Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

If you are trying to access your Amazon account, but you forgot the password ***** it, there is a way to reset it. May I know if you have already tried to reset the password?

Let me know,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,