Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I accidentally erased my email icon and now it's not letting

Customer Question
me put in my user...
I accidentally erased my email icon and now it's not letting me put in my user name and password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I tried it several times before. I see the icon but it is not accepting my user name and password
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I didn't know. Would you be able to assist me remotely. I'm a senior and don't really know what I'm doing
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't remember I think I might have tried whatever popped up
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just would really appreciate your help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
10/29/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 1 year ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you have Mac computer or iPad or iPhone or Windows computer, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yahoo and please stay with me until it's fixed
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yahoo
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you there?

Yes, I'm here. Do you have Mac computer or iPad or iPhone or Windows computer, etc.? And/or what's the make / model of your device?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Apple mac

Thank you. Can you please confirm your full yahoo email address?

Can you go to the yahoo.com website and see if you can access your email there?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Apple. Mac

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I wii try but then how do I hook back up with you?

You can keep this tab / window open. You can bookmark this web page.

You can open a new tab / window.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not sure what they mean by enter the key

Do you remember your exact email password (it is case-sensitive)?

1. So you go to the yahoo.com website, then there, you click on Mail

2, then you enter your yahoo email address, then you click on Next

3, then you enter your yahoo email password, then click on Sign in.

- Then what does it show next? Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I hot as far as getting my password ***** but I don't what they mean to enter the key and I did not receive a key

Can you select the option you don't have the Account key? And/or when it asks for Account key, can you please let me know all the options below it? Thank you,

Mike, Mac Medic