Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

On January 25, 2016, I purchased Logitech Canvas IPad Air 2

Customer Question
On January 25, 2016, I...
On January 25, 2016, I purchased Logitech Canvas IPad Air 2 Blk. I was very pleased with it until two nights ago when it suddenly started acting very strangely. The cursor runs down the page at record speed, and when I type, some letters work and others do not. Since there is a one year warranty and since I paid $105.95 with tax for it, I would like very much to be sent a new one. Please tell me what I need to do to make this happen. Thank you very much for your assistance.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I was using the Logitech with an Apple IPad.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not recently that I know of.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have the part number if you need it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
10/28/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

I would try this first.. Disconnect / unpair the keyboard with your ipad.

Then, on the ipad itself press and hold the sleep/ wake button and the home button down at the same time for 15 seconds till the ipad turns off, and then turns back on.

Then, reconnect the keyboard and test. Hopefully, its working.

If not, this is the direct number for logitechs warranty department.

Support / Warranty Claims
+1(###) ###-####/p>

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied. If you do not submit a rating, I am in no way credited for my time. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Dustin, Mac Support Specialist