Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have been with you guys as my provider my web for quiet a

Customer Question
Hi my name Chris Pangemanan...
Hi my name Chris Pangemanan, I have been with you guys as my provider my web for quiet a while, now I am not really happy with the system because super slow, anything you can help me?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: MacBook Pro
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes, Apple always asking to up date ,
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.I just want faster internet
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/28/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 1 year ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Hi, welcome to justanswer.com! My name is Mike.

I am going over your question and I will be with you shortly.

Who is your internet provider and what internet speed are you supposed to be getting? What is your plan's advertised speed?

Also go here and run the speed test and give me the results here: speedtest.net

Mike, Mac Medic