Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I can't watch videos on my mac because adobe flash is not up

Customer Question

I can't watch videos on my mac because adobe flash is not up to date. When I try to download it I get stuck when asked for a password ***** guess I have long since forgot. I think its referring to an Apple password. How can I find out what password ***** looking for?
Category: Mac
Expert:  technicalcat replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry you are having trouble. I will help you now.

What is the exact message you get asking you for a password?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Where did you go?

I'm right here.

What is the exact message you get asking you for a password? (Please type your reply in the box below)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
While in the early stages of the Adobe flash player download a box with a lock in it pops up with a picture of a lock and my name requesting a password. I've tried every password *****'ve ever used. I'm stuck.

It looks like you accepted the remote offer, which would be the easiest and most effective way to fix this problem for you. However, there was a payment problem. Usually you can resolve this by using a different payment method (card). Would you like to try that so we can remotely connect? Alternatively we can continue with Q&A but it will take longer and may be more difficult.