Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My devices wont connect to itunes, How do I find this out?

Customer Question
My devices wont connect...

My devices wont connect to itunes

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?

How do I find this out?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I can think off.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have followed the steps of updating driver, It said it was currect.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

I have checked my phone and iTunes are up to date also

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
10/23/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you using an Apple Mac or Windows PC ?

What happens when you connect ?