Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

I'm trying to order a photobook but iphoto crash during the

Customer Question

Hi, i'm trying to order a photobook but iphoto crash during the upload process
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: Sierra ver. 10.12
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tryed to reboot and also to start in secure mode but the problem was not solved. It is the first time i have this kind of problem , i have ordered many other books
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pete replied 12 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 12 months ago.

First, try booting the Mac into safe mode (hold Shift when starting up), then restart and boot into normal mode and try again.

Booting into safe mode first will run a number of checks and repairs which should fix the problem for you.

Let me know if that works?

Pete.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------