Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I did a Mac PowerPoint 11 slideshow and for practice I put a

Customer Question
song on it. And I...
I did a Mac PowerPoint 11 slideshow and for practice I put a song on it. And I remember at one time it asked or I somehow said "don't show audio icon". I don't know if that is the cause of my problem but ... I want to move the song, and add two more songs but I can't get the "format audio" "audio options" "playback audio option" to show up anywhere to allow me to change, add, etc. This is the first time I have ever done PowerPoint ... on Mac or PC.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: OSX El Capitan (I'm afraid to install Sierra at this time). About this mac shows iMac 27-inch Mid 2011.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No updates that I can recall ... but definitely not since I started work on my slideshow. In my first slideshow trials the audio formats, etc are still there. But at some point as I was adding and saving each slideshow (I'm on my 9th edition) I lost the ability to do anything with the audio. Also, believe it or not, my graphics card blue up right in the middle of my working on my slideshow. I had a new one installed. It had been a recalled graphics card. However, I can't remember if I had the problem before the graphics card was installed. I really don't think it has anything to do with my problem.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Not really any ... other than going through every option or task on every toolbar I can find. And googling my problem with no results.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I guess not ... although there may be something that would be significant to tell the expert ... but I don't know what. The basic problem ... I just can't find any audio stuff (including the icon) to change my audio. Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I just figured out my problem myself. I've submitted my credit card number but I don't need an answer now. What do I do?
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/18/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

I will help you with refund. Thanks for choosing us.

I am raising a request for you so that you can get refund.

Mike, Mac Medic