Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My IPhone screen switched to "Choose a Wi Fi Network or

Customer Question

My IPhone screen switched to "Choose a Wi Fi Network or other option is Connect to Itunes to set up your iphone. I cannot access the basic desk top of the screen, ie. Camera, Text etc. as I do not have access to either Wi Fi or Itunes.
Can I get to normal operation without these?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Sounds like your iPhone is updated and you will have to go through initial setup procedure. For that, you need to have either access to a WiFi or use iTunes on computer to activate it.

Do you have access to a computer there ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

On the WiFi screen, do you see "Use Cellular Connection" ? If you don't see it or if that didn't work, then there is no way to reactivate the iPhone with an WiFi connection or a computer. Isn't there any way to get access to a computer ?

We only need it for a few minutes to activate this iPhone.

Note : If you get a message about secure remote offer, please ignore it. I will not be able to connect to your iPhone since you dont have a computer there