- If you have an iPad tablet, please try the following fix: In Safari app, please tap and hold on the Tabs icon (which is the double square icon) at the upper right corner, then tap on the option Merge All Tabs. That should fix the issue.
; (Another method is to tap on the tiny "x" icon at the upper left corner of each tab (each screen) to close it.)
- If you have a Mac laptop, please try the following fix: In Safari application, click on the tiny green icon (or tiny double arrow icon) at upper left corner. That should fix the issue.
; (Another method is to click on the tiny red icon (or tiny "x" icon) at the upper left corner of each tab / window (screen) to close it.)
- If needed, please click on the website below for video instructions for the iPad tablet:
- If needed, please click on the website below for video instructions for the Mac laptop:
; (watch only starting from the minute 1:18.)
- Note: If the issue is with the iPhone, please try the following fix on the iPhone:
Open the Settings app icon on your iPhone.
Tap on option Display & Brightness.
Tap on Zoomed at the top.
Select Use Zoomed.
- The message will inform you that changing the display will restart your iPhone, and continue. That should fix the issue.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,