Shefin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Experience with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

The Logitech printer I use will not work. It keeps typing

Customer Question

The Logitech printer I use will not work. It keeps typing CN. Also it keeps taking pictures. Th only way I can communicate is using the keypad on my iPad. What should I do?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you referring to Logitech keyboard?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
a logitech
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

May I know the model number of the Logitech keyboard?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Model number is *****
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Please try pairing Logitech again with the iPad. Follow the instructions in the link below.

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/article/31265

Thank you!

S H E F I N