Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How can I remove the blocked plug in on my 7 year old.

Customer Question
How can I remove the...
How can I remove the blocked plug in on my 7 year old
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: macbook pro
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: what should I try?
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no,thak you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/13/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please use the guide below to enable, disable your plugins for your safari on your macbook.

This article will show you how to get to them and enable/disable them as you want:

http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac-software/unblock-safari-plug-ins-on-mac-3608065/

Let me know if you get stuck or need further support for your issue and we will work through it if needed.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin