Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Forgot password, apple wants ID verification, yes, I only

Customer Question
forgot password JA: When did you...
forgot password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: apple wants ID verification
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I only use this pad at home. after update pad want verification. I don't anyof the passwords or ids
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need a password ***** an apple ID verification
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
10/10/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 1 year ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Your Apple ID is the email address associated with your iPad. Now to reset your Apple ID account password, please click on the Apple website below:

https://iforgot.apple.com

, then there, enter the email address associated with your iPad, then click on Continue and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple ID account password.

- If there is still any issue, please let me know the email address or part of the email address, such as b****@h****.com, currently showing on your iPad's screen? Please tell me everything showing on the iPad's screen.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'll just go to the Apple store because I can see this is going to get out of control. I believe it is only worth $5 and obviously I have been duped.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the reason I use android mostly

I'm sorry; our customer service can adjust any billing issue with you later, and we guarantee our service, so don't worry. For now, let me fix your iPad.

- Can you please let me know the email address or part of the email address, such as b****@h****.com, currently showing on your iPad's screen? Please tell me everything showing on the iPad's screen.

Or have you tried my solution in my first reply above? Here is the solution again:

1. Your Apple ID is the email address associated with your iPad.

2. Now to reset your Apple ID account password, please click on the Apple website below:

https://iforgot.apple.com

, then there, enter the email address associated with your iPad, then click on Continue and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple ID account password, then check.

- By the way, if you have a Windows or Mac computer, you can connect your iPad to your computer, then I can connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your iPad directly through your computer for you.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech