Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I wanted to switch off Siri on my IPad 2, but couldn't

Customer Question
return to home page. I...
I wanted to switch off Siri on my IPad 2, but couldn't return to home page. I tried rebooting (as suggested) but everytime I switch on the iPad I get the message "Siri not available - connect to the internet." I tried to email Apple but my apple ID but wasn't recognised. I changed it, but it is still not recognised. I am going round in circles. Help!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/10/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is your iPad talking to you when you touch on the screen or items ?