Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Upgraded to newest version of ios. tried to facetime another…

Customer Question
upgraded to newest version of...
upgraded to newest version of ios. tried to facetime another iPhone and the video icon on his contact is grey. In his phone in my contact info the video icon is blue. Facetime results in a black screen. We both have facetime enabled and all restrictions off and we are not blocked. I can facetime other contacts fine and so can he. What is wrong?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
9/29/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

As the first step, can you please hold the home and power buttons for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo, then release.

Let the phone restart (do this on both phones) and tell me if it then works please