Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

A form comes up in Safarii and it will not allow me to input

Customer Question

a form comes up in Safarii and it will not allow me to input any data
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: El Capitan
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Just the El Capitan update
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none..I don't know where to go with this
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any other web browsers to try on? Firefox or Chrome?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, only safari
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

download chrome here http://www.google.com/chrome

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. That is not a fix. I don't want Chrome, Firefox or any other browser. If you can't fix the problem, just say you cannot fix the problem I will not accept using a different browser as a fix. You are the expert fixer, this is not a fix, but a panacea.
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

by installing Chrome we can determine if its Safari or possible the actual website that has issues

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just changed an extension, refreshed the page and was able to proceed. Your concept of a repair is not a repair. I could fill the form on an iPad, so it was not the page it was an extension on iMac. Downloading Chrome is not a fix or a solution
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

It's part of a troubleshooting process, I'm glad to hear it is fixed now

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your communications skill are not the best. You tell me why you want to do things after I already fixed the problem Please return my money. This problem was resolved without any help from you or JustAnswer.
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

I will forward on the request