Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Want to burn a DVD of home videos created in iMovie. kDVD

Customer Question
Want to burn a DVD...
Want to burn a DVD of home videos created in iMovie. kDVD fails during the burning process with "there was an error during movie encoding".
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: El Capitan
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no. I have 10.11.6
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none, bu the entire process is so confusing that its hard to troubleshoot.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
9/23/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please download iSkysoft from https://www.iskysoft.com/dvd-creator-mac.html

You can simply open the app drag and drop the videos you want to burn , select DVD menu or edit videos, and then click "Burn" to start burning DVD.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out, do you still need help ?

Let me know if you need further help

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I finally found a good iDVD tutorial and solved the problem myself. I don't need your help. Thanks for your response.
Mike, Mac Medic