Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Yahoo mail does not update to the present date on my iPad

Customer Question

Yahoo mail does not update to the present date on my iPad Air. It says update 9/6/2016 but it is 9/20
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: ios 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: only iOS 10
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I rebooted twice. I delved yahoo mail and reinstalled. I have yahoo mail plus
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your yahoo email currently working at the yahoo.com website?

How did you delete / reinstall Yahoo mail?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Also, if you have a Windows or Mac computer, is your yahoo email currently working fine on the computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,