Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Can't find i photos on launch pad Had photos fx but that's

Customer Question

can't find i photos on launch pad Had photos fx but that's disappeared as well. instructions to edit photos says to oped edit and find commands like enhance and auto correct. Not on my photo edit menu. Print won't pop up in faded font only ??????Want to edit then print import from camera doesn't want to import either.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: El capitan
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: how recently went thru a lot of updates earlier this year.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: searching topics tried their how to that hasn't worked can't import, can't enhance can't print or edit from drop down menu in photos
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. I don't have hours to play with this Most want to get into iPhotos that I know how to operate for important report trying to complete for meeting in 45 minutes.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. If you are in a hurry, this will be faster then trying to figure out the issue, and then repair it via written support alone.

That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.