Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have an app on my iPad that is in waiting status. I have

I have an app on my iPad that is in waiting status. I have tried deleting the app, I've done a hard reset, but the app still says waiting. What can I do to get this app working?

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

This happens if there is any issue with the network connection or iTunes account. Try the following the solutions;

Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo,release the buttons and let it boot. Please do this again if you already tried this. Then go to Settings > iTunes & AppStore. Tap your Apple ID and tap Sign Out. This will sign out from your account.

Then open App Store. Tap Updates tab. If you see Update button next to the apps, then do the update one at a time. If you see Stop button, stop it and update one by one. Sign in to your Apple ID when asked.

If they are still stuck at installing updates or waiting, then you need to delete those apps and redownload them from App Store. So go to Settings and turn on Airplane mode. Then go to Settings > ITunes & App Store. Sign out from account. Then go back and in home screen, tap and hold down the apps that got stuck and it will start wiggling. Then tap the x button on the app to delete them. Then open App Store and redownload the apps.

If it still not working, then we have to load a fresh copy of that app from your computer. Let me know if the above steps didn't work and I will send you instructions