Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP
I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:
; Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times.
- If needed, please watch video instructions at the website below:
- If there is still any issue, besides the iPad, please let me know if you also have a Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer.
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
Great. That looks good. Did it let you set up a new passcode yet?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Is it restoring data from iTunes or from iCloud?
Does it show any progress or status bar? But yes, it does take long to restore depending on the amount of data you have.
Please let me know. Thank you,
Is the restore process done yet?
Are you able to to use your iPad now? Or is there still any issue?
Did you back up / sync the iPad with iCloud previously?
Or did you back up /sync the iPad with iTunes on the computer previously?
When was there last time you did a backup for the iPad?
When was the last time you connected the iPad to this computer?
Also, what kind of data you need?
For apps, you just need to reinstall from App Store app icon.
Did you have the iTunes program on this computer previously?
- Can you sign in your Apple ID account at the iCloud website below:
; (use the same email address you sign in on the iPad)
, then see if your photos, etc. are there.
For security / privacy protection, the data cannot be retrieved if the passcode is forgotten; this prevents your data from being stolen if someone steals your iPad. If you did not back up / sync your iPad's data to iTunes on the computer or to iCloud previously, then you cannot retrieve the data.
- To prevent this issue in the future, please remember your passcode from now, and I recommend to back up your iPad's data regularly as you never know if you forget your passcode or if your iPad is damaged or stolen. You can either back up your iPad to iCloud and/or to iTunes. Here are more details about backup:
- Do you have any further question? And/or do you need anything else for now?
Please let me know. Thank you for your patience,
Do you have any further question? Do you still need anything else?