Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I'm trying to use facebook on my Ipad, However for some

Customer Question

I'm trying to use facebook on my Ipad, However for some reason it does not scroll up and down. Please call me right away.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi Marion,

Please hold down the POWER and HOME button together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon on your screen. After the Apple icon appears, you can release your buttons then after the restart, try using Facebook again.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.