Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Do I need an appointment to transfer all my stuff from my

Customer Question

Do I need an appointment to transfer all my stuff from my i-pad to my new mini i-pad?
If so, what is the easiest way to do this? I know nothing.!!
Sue Harmon
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sue,

If you backed up your iPad through iCloud then you can restore a backup on your mini iPad to download all of your information.

To backup on your iPad,

Go into Settings then iCloud then Backup then Back up Now

After that back up is finished, you can use the same Apple ID information on your mini iPad and it will prompt you to restore from a backup then pick the backup that you just did. It will download everything for you.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Josh---I did not want to sign up for anything with charges--please credit me with whatever you charged. I do not like the way your firm does business.
You have been very receptive and helpful. I am very satisfied if you take me off your lists and give me a credit if you charged anything.
Thankyou,
Suzanne
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.