Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have a 10key targus pad for mac that was working on

Customer Question
hi i have a 10key...
hi i have a 10key targus pad for mac that was working on quickb0oks and wont work on excel??
any thoughts
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/20/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It may be the Num Lock state of the main keyboard that is inhibiting the 10-key keypad from working.

Try changing the Num Lock state.

Or, on a Mac, holding down SHIFT, and pressing

CLEAR

(above the 7) toggles the Num Lock state.

And should enable the keypad with the Excel program.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert