Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
Do you have your airdrop and updates set to auto? You have update/crash failures like this all over the report (Failed to update visit 112944)
You can turn off airdrop, and it will depend on how you have it set up send/receive and who you allow.
Turn on AirDrop (check your settings to who you have it enabled for, other macs, no one, contacts etc. first)
- Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to open Control Center.
- Tap AirDrop.
- Choose one of these options: Off: Turns off AirDrop. Contacts Only: Only your contacts can see your device. Everyone: All nearby iOS devices using AirDrop can see your device.
(check your settings to who you have it enabled for, other macs, no one, contacts etc. first)
This does not mean that someone was in your computer. They are airdrop and update reports that something has gone wrong
example: WebKit.WebContent: [20:42:37.076] itemasync_SetProperty signalled err=-12785.
Shut down your Mac.
Locate the following keys on the keyboard: Command (⌘), Option, P, and R.
Turn on your Mac.
Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys immediately after you hear the startup sound.
Hold these keys until the computer restarts and you hear the startup sound for a second time.
Release the keys.
Follow these steps in OS X Yosemite or earlier:
- Open Disk Utility, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder.
- Select the startup disk from the list of volumes.
- Click the First Aid tab.
- To check permissions, click Verify Disk Permissions. To repair permissions, click Repair Disk Permissions.
Make sure to run antivirus scan for good measure. You can use this if you do not have anything you prefer.
It is one of the best (IMO) for mac users. See what you get back and remove it if anything. (use it due to covering
download if you wish, install and run/scan. (copy/paste link in browser if it isnt clickable)
Don't be alarmed. Those are all prompted, updates and anything in airdrop 30 feet range of another user may have caused
Hope this helps. Have a great day! Let me know if you need anything.
If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.