Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Ipad shut down an ativate page comes up and ask for Id and

Customer Question

Ipad shut down an ativate page comes up and ask for Id and pass word. Password ***** have does not work
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi Roland,

You can reset your password *****: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Enter your Apple ID and follow the prompts

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.