Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I was hoping you could help me with a question I had. I am

Customer Question

Hello, I was hoping you could help me with a question I had. I am trying to set up my sons playstation 3, is there anyway we can hook the system up to either his macbook air or my other macbook pro so he can play on his games on that? Thanks for the help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Tim and will do my best to help....the short answer is NO....but its possible, one would have to remove the LCD from the laptop thus rendering it useless....I know it seems like there should be an easy way to input into a laptop, but there is not. Its definitely technically doable. but no manufacturer that I am aware of has done so yet...