Good. It means the account should work just fine; however, in case it still says "Account disabled" on your iPad, I suggest doing the following:
- Signing out of your Apple ID on your iPad
- Changing the password ***** the Apple ID page
- Signing back to your Apple ID on your iPad
To sign out of your Apple ID on your iPad, follow these instructions:
1. On the home screen, tap on Settings
2. Tap on iTunes & App Store
3. Tap on your current Apple ID shown at the top
4. Tap on Sign Out in the popup menu that appears
5. Confirm the current password ***** asked
Once you have signed out, do not sign back in right away, but use a web browser to manually change the password.
Do that like this:
1. Open a web browser and go to https://appleid.apple.com/ and sign in to your Apple ID
2. Once signed in, click on "Password ***** Security". You might be asked to answer your security questions in order to proceed
3. In the "Choose a new password" section, click on "Change Password"
4. Now enter your current password ***** then enter a new password ***** confirm it
5. Click on "Change Password" to save the changes
Now wait for about 5 minutes and sign back in to your Apple ID on your iPad by going to Settings and tapping on iTunes & App Store.
iTunes & App Store