Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I do not remember apple password or id#. Second Chase

Customer Question
I do not remember apple...
I do not remember apple password ***** id#. Second
Chase representative said I need to reset something! I am unable to logon on to chase!
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: No
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No! I have no computer knowledge"
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/12/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Apple ID and password ***** required to download from App Store, activate device, install updates etc

You said you are unable to logon to chase. Could you please explain what exactly are you trying to accomplish ?

Mike, Mac Medic