Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I'm getting that little rainbow circle spinning around and

Customer Question
can't continue to edit my...
I'm getting that little rainbow circle spinning around and can't continue to edit my document.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: 15 minutes. I even turned the whole computer off but it came back with the same problem when I restarted.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It's a MAC desktop and I'm running IOS
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: shutting down and restarting. I mean there is nothing I can do in the program. The mouse will not click on any of the file commands and get a response.
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't think so. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/5/2016
Mac Support Specialist: bmelke, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
bmelke
bmelke, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi I'm Bill and I will be helping you today. Can you tell me exactly wha program you are running that becomes unresponsive?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Word
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello?

When the program is running, try to press on your apple icon and pick force shut and shut down word, please

Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What is going on other than you keep taking my credit card number and doing nothing! My MS WORD IS FROZEN ON MY MAC
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do I don't get a f$&@nh response I'm calling my bank to stop the charges .
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have clicked that 2times and entered my card info and you keep asking for it.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Would someone please call me at ********

Is it denying the charge? You may have to contact your banking institution and request for them to unblock the payment. After that is complete, you may click the Accept this Offer button again. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No it's going through- the only thing I'm not getting is help fromyiu

It went through? Okay, you may click the Accept this Offer button for the remote and the remote link will be posted here.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I quit. This is a useless waste of tin DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT

I don't have control over your bank blocking payment. I will opt out.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Good
Mac Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 1 year ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you. Let me know if you still require assistance.

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Why are you still contacting me??? This service was anything but. DO NOT CONTACT ME!!!'n

Cancelling the request now.

Regards,

Mike, Mac Medic