Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I hit command h thinking it would take me to the top of the…

Customer Question
I hit command h...

I hit command h thinking it would take me to the top of the word document I was working on and it disappeared. Now I can't find it and I CANNOT lose this document.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

Just happend.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just panicking.....tried command tab and another version of the document appeared but wouldn't let me edit it and it literally seemed like the document was possessed...

Technician's Assistant: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?

I CANNOT LOOSE the original document....could cost me my job.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/4/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks