Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I cannot get my email

Customer Question

I cannot get my email
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Roberta! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. ows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. What is your email address (just the part after the @sign)?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
woh.rr.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why cannot I get my email on my ipad
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information. I apologize for the delay in responding. I had a temporary internet access glitch.

Let's make sure that there isn't a problem with the email account itself, before we start looking at ipad settings. Please click this link https://webmail.roadrunner.com/ and try to login with your email address and password. Please let me know the results.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

If you can't login there, we may need to reset your password, If so, please let me know. If you can log in there, then we need to take a look st your ipad settings. Are you using a RoadRunner app to check your email on your ipad, or are you using the ebuilt-in Apple Mail app on the ipad?