Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Why did my iphone icloud stopped synchronizing with my

Customer Question
computer. I checked my...
why did my iphone icloud stopped synchronizing with my computer. I checked my settings in iphone and my computer and they seemed to be ok
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
7/27/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Mike, Mac Medic