Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Are there any versions of SCRABBLE that I can download and

Customer Question
play on my MacBook Pro?...
Are there any versions of SCRABBLE that I can download and play on my MacBook Pro?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
7/26/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

If you want, you can play it free online at Pogo here:

http://www.pogo.com/games/scrabble

Or you can download a pay version here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scrabble/id284815117?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

I havent heard back from you. Did you need further support for this question?

~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin