Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Can I play Words with Friends on my MacBook Pro, 4 years

Customer Question
Can I play Words with...
Can I play Words with Friends on my MacBook Pro
JA: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Pro and what operating system are you running?
Customer: 4 years old...Safari, Google
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried any troubleshooting. I just want to know if I can Words with Friends on my MacBook Pro. I don't have an iPhone or iPad
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
7/26/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Jennifer French, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jennifer French
Jennifer French, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

According to the Words with Friends fansite, you can play on a Mac through the Facebook website.

If you don't have a Facebook, it's free. Just sign up and should be able to play right away.

If you have any more questions, just reply. If you don't, be sure to rate my answer!

Thank you for using Just Answer.

Did I resolve your issue? If I did, please rate my answer with a rating of 3 stars or more to ensure that I receive credit.

If you still have questions, please reply back and I, or another technician, will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Have a good day.

Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 1 year ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi!

Click here: https://apps.facebook.com/wordswithfriends/

Sign into your Facebook account or create a new account and you can use the Words with Friend game through Facebook.com

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Mac Support