Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

A week ago my iPhone was reset. DB is fine on my iPad. DB is

Customer Question

a week ago my iPhone was reset. DB is fine on my iPad. DB is fine on my Mac. BUT, all files have disappeared from iPhone
Category: Mac
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 1 year ago.

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer

Do you mean after resting your phone all the files were disappeared ? or after restoring you created some files and those files are missing ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All files, with the exception of a few photos were no longer accessible.

Do you have a backup of your files ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Currently on vacation and do not have my hard drive backed up. HOWEVER all Dropbox info and files in its entirety is available for view on my Mac and iPad! Just not the phone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By the way, did not your website quote a price of $20? Or am I mistaken?

That's great !! It seems like somehow those files are now hidden in your phone. Please check if auto sync is on in your iPhone

I am not sure about the price and the cost associated with this question. We do not have access to those information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not see any provision for auto sync on my phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Other than repeated requests to sign up for more $$, nothing is happening. I am sure you are a fine, competent person, but if no progress in 5 min, kindly cross me off and arrange to return my funds. Thanks (10:45 am)

Alright . No problem. I will raise request to get your refund.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Good bye