Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Re Case ID: 1177232044 Apple support installed OS X El

Customer Question
Re Case ID:(###) ###-#### Apple support...
Re Case ID:(###) ###-####
Apple support installed OS X El Capitan to my MacBook Pro yesterday afternoon since then I have been unable to get online. Therefore I am unable to email for support or check with Telstra as the "voice" tells me to email a website but I did check with closest neighbours and they have no problems. I can only assume something has occurred during installation if you could help me please it would be much appreciated.
On reflection I wonder why there is no call number for Apple in these regional circumstances
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
7/21/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When you say apple support installed El capitan on your macbook pro yesterday. How did this come about? H ow did you get in touch with apple support, or did they get in touch with you? Did you go into a Mac store and they installed El Capitan in person?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am in regional country Australia and am frustrated that I have had to pay for support which I was promised yesterday if any problem arose from the installation of OS X El Capitan It was also stated that if I quoted Case ID Number the information collated yesterday would be available to whomever responded. Yesterday's support personnel were in New Zealand and I would have preferred to contact them again but of course I cannot reply to their email on my MacBook Pro because since installation I have been offline. This website is not the easy access to the help I expected so feel I have only paid for more difficulties. I now wish to retract my payment.

I have no idea who you paid yesterday.

You did not answer the questions I asked you. How about this, if you check your credit card or bank statement, what is the company name showing, of who you paid money to yesterday?

Today, the company you are speaking with is Justanswer.com, and I can send you a refund link for the session today with you and I ( my name is Dustin)

But that will leave you in the same boat. If you want my help figuring out who exactly you paid, and then resolving the macbook issue. I will need you to answer the questions I ask you, not ignore them.

Thank you,

Dustin S

Hello again, I never heard back from you since you viewed my last response.

Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Mike, Mac Medic