Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

To access my Citibank account to have them debit my bank

Customer Question
I am Unable to access...
I am Unable to access my Citibank account to have them debit my bank account auto magically. They state that my Apple computer all not allow me to access that site.
Please let me know what I should do. ***@******.*** or 8447(###) ###-####
Bob Gremley
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
7/18/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there Bob and welcome

When you try to access the web page, what is the exact message you get?

And in which web browser are you accessing it?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Mike, Mac Medic