Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Got a new Mac. I'm not computer literate and it is my first

Customer Question

Got a new Mac.
I'm not computer literate and it is my first Mac. Not able to set up iCloud, Gmail or anything. does not accept my pass word.
I use to have PC. but is completely dead.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Seems like it is a scam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
st you said initial 5 and when finish 25. Now is another story. Sorry I do not trust you.

This site is called JustAnswer - You can check BBB or on Google.com or on wikipedia.com to see our reputation. If you want to cancel this request and receive a refund, you can contact the customer service on***@******.*** or from here ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us - The initial amount paid is for assistance via question/answer only, and the additional service is if you want me to connect and fix it. And, i saw that you sent a request for remote service.