Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My computer was comprimised and I gave them my Apple ID. He

Customer Question

My computer was comprimised and I gave them my Apple ID. He asked for
JA: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?
Customer: I don't remember. I don't even know if the number he got was it. I gave him 3 choices and he said the 3rd choice was it and then he had control of my mouse.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am not very good at the computer and I see no differences so far.
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I would like to verify my Apple Id to see if he caught the right number and if so how do I change the apple ID and Password
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

I can help you without remote then, what did they do and what would you like me to help you fix?