Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have an iMac (27 inch) computer that has been giving me

Customer Question
problems with super-slow internet as...
I have an iMac (27 inch) computer that has been giving me problems with super-slow internet as well as Excel and other programs for a long time. I've tried various antivirus programs to no avail (MacaFee, clamX, etc.) Help help, I'm about to throw my computer in the trash and start over. All antvirus programs I've used go thru their run and say "Your Mac is safe" but no performance improvement.
I know it's not my internet connection since other computers in the same room work fine.
I'm at wits end.
When I installed MacaFee it took hours to run thru everything and found more than 100 viruses and trojans. but it still doesn't run fast.My Phone:(###) ###-####Serial number of computer: W804219LGXU
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/7/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason

Mike, Mac Medic