Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I can't connect my techveiw system to the RXcamlink app, I

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I can't connect...
Hi Pearl, I can't connect my techveiw system to the RXcamlink app
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I have just installed the system and can't get it working or seam to find any help online
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
7/7/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer.

Please let me know what exact problem you are facing while connecting to RXcamlink app.

ok.Got you . I will look into it.

you can change the login type from ‘IP/DOMAIN’ to ‘Device ID’ and press the QR icon to enable the QR scanner. The number of channels is retrieved automatically from the device

Let me know if this worked

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no it now says failed to connect to device - where as before it looked like it got stuck on "connecting"

It seems the issue is in user name and password

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK GREAT HOW DO I FIND THAT OUT? FIX IT ON THE TECH VEIW?

Yes, try to login with the same credential over there

If you are not able to logic reset your password

Go with Device ID approach only and make sure you have scanned QR code correctely and properly

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks They work to log into the main menu but don't seam to be doing anything in regards ***** ***** network. Under DDNS it asks for a host name, user name and password. should these but my log in or just admin default?Or is that un related?

Try admin defaults over there . No this is related

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no it was connecting for a while but then back to fail to connect

Tap live monitor and tell me what you can see

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
where is that in the menu or do you mean what can i see on the live monitor screen - we have all cameras working and then the menu will come up when i move the mouse.

In Menu

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
there are several options - Dispay - RECORD - SEARCH - NETWORK - ALARM - DEVICE - SYSTEM - ADVANCED
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
in the ap i have that screen
the list i just sent is on the monitor

Please see its user manual from here :-

http://nesscorporation.com/UserManual/NVIEW_User_Manual_phone_app.pdf

You monitor screen is working fine it just that we are not able to connect to that device . We should not do any changes in your monitor screen.

We just need to take care of Scanning QR and login id and password. Try using password ***** admin user in it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I HAVE TRIED NO LUCK
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I read that manual and did every step and i can't get it working.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
failed to connect again

Can we try any other application ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yeah if you know a better/easier one

You can pick any one of them :-

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/athome-camera-mobile-home/id305567000?mt=8

http://appcrawlr.com/ios/dropcam

Athome is better amongst all .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
great downloading now

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/athome-camera-free-turn-any-pc-into-a-security-cam-with-your-iphone/

Above link will help you with its installation and give you detailed information about it

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it is saying invalid QR code
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it is a hard drive box not a computer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I dint think this will work with the Techveiw hard drive box

yes right seems like compatiblity issue

We should look here :- https://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=techview

Try downloading Ispy from it

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can't get it to work Error:no available application can open it
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i give up!!! I have to leave the computer and won't be able to get back to it until 2 days. how do i cancel our chat and get my money back?
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi