Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I bought ipod touch frpm Walmart and i still cannot get past

Customer Question

i bought ipod touch frpm Walmart and i still cannot get past slide to unlock, i bought it for vacation and neither of my daughters could help either.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try to reset your ipad : press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until the screen goes dark. After a few seconds, you'll see the Apple logo and then the Home screen.

f you still need help, follow these steps:

1. Plug your iPod into a power adapter and plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet.
    You can also plug your iPod into your computer. Make sure that the computer is on and isn't set to go to sleep.
  2. Try to reset your iPod again.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

has everything worked out?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

If you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Any results please?