Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I lost piece of paper with apple i d, and password. How do I

Customer Question
change them?...
I lost piece of paper with apple i d, and password. How do I change them?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi Paul,

You can find out your Apple ID and password ***** https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid

Or you can create a new Apple ID and account and start using that instead on your iPod:

https://appleid.apple.com/account

If your iPod is asking for the Apple ID and password, then you can't change them without the original Apple ID and password.

Apple ID/iCloud ID would be your email address you registered with your device.

If you don't remember your Apple ID, then you can find it from

here --> https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid

If you don't remember the password, then you have to reset the password. You can reset it from here (go to this website from your computer) --> https://iforgot.apple.com/

Go to the above website. Use the "Get an Email" method to reset the Apple ID. Apple will send the reset instructions to the recovery email you setup with your Apple ID. It would be your email registered with Apple, like Gmail, Yahoo etc. Open your email and you will see the email from Apple. Open it and follow the instructions to reset the password.

If that didn't work, then go to this site again --> https://iforgot.apple.com/

This time use the "Answer Security Questions" and answer the security questions there to reset your password.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you

Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?

Pete, Computer Engineer