Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I'm trying to get the most updated version of Safari to my

Customer Question

I'm trying to get the most updated version of Safari to my Mac computer.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

What version of Mac OS X are you using ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

It seems like the payment for remote support has failed. You may need to call your bank or credit card company and ask them to approve payment. Meantime, I will send you instructions in here.

What version of Mac OS X are you using ? Click on the Apple icon and select About This Mac. You can find the version number there

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

To upgrade to latest Safari, you need to upgrade the current OS X to latest version. The latest OS Xis 10.11 El Capitan. Upgrading to El Capitan also update Safari and other browsers.

Follow the steps below to upgrade the OS X if your Mac support it.

Click on the Apple icon and App Store. This will bring App Store. Click Updates tab. If your Mac can handle latest OS X, then you will see Mac OS X El Capitan there with FREE UPGRADE button. Click Free Upgrade and enter your Apple ID and password.

This will download the update. It may take a few hours to download. Once the download is completed, it will bring the OS X Installer. Follow the onscreen instructions to install it. It may take up to 3 hours to install the upgrade.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you.