Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

My IPhone is locked and I do not know what to do

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today.

Lets try the following steps to reset your apple id password, Go to the link below, enter your applie id.

https://iforgot.apple.com/

After entering your apple id, either answer your security questions and reset your password. Or , have an email sent to your email address. Then open your email and click the reset link inside that email to reset your password.

Once you have set a new password. Turn your device off, then back on and try to sign in with the apple id and the new password ***** just set.
If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know and we can continue from there.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Hi, you never responded. Did you still need help with this issue?

~Franklin

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Expert:  Josh replied 12 months ago.

Hi!

I see that you requested a new answer to be provided but I do not see a reply back to the previous expert. Did the steps not work above?

Expert:  Josh replied 12 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.