Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have an iPhone 5 and even when I follow the instructions

Customer Question
in Tips I cannot get...
I have an iPhone 5 and even when I follow the instructions in Tips I cannot get an app that some how got moved to another page the phone will not let me move it back to the page I had it on. I hold it down and move it to left edge and
it just sits there. I can move it to the right not to the left. I had it on page 2 but some how it got moved to page 6. Thanks in advance for your help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
6/21/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 1 year ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then see if you can move that app.

- If that does not work, move the app you are having issue to the Dock (at bottom.) Then go to the page where you want, then move that app from the Dock to that page.

- Some more information:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200290

Some videos:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=iphone+arrange+apps

- If needed, can you uninstall that app, then reinstall it in App Store?

- If all fails, what's the name of the app? Is that app still working?

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech